Friday 17 October 2008

Preliminary Task - update (2)

We came up with a script for the film and the names of the three characters involved in the film.
Shot 6 -
Ricky Mullins: hello my name is Ricky Mullins, I'm here to see Mr. Quick
Shot 7 -
Secretary: ok i'll just buzz you through
Shot 10 -
Mr. Quick: come in, sit down
Ricky Mullins: you wanted to see me sir
Shot 11 -
Mr. Quick: I don't care, just get it done!
Sorry about that, I've been expecting you for a while. You're late!
Shot 12 -
Ricky Mullins: Sorry but.........
Shot 13 -
Mr. Quick: No I don't want your excuses! You've been slacking lately and I can't be standing for that!
Shot 14 -
Ricky Mullins: I'm sorry sir! I'll do better I promise......
Shot 15 -
Mr. Quick: No this is the last straw! I'm not having you putting my buisness in jepordy anymore! You're fired! Now get out!

No comments: